We reckon that the shared brokenness of humanity is mended by Jesus Christ when we care for each other in similar ways as Christ cares for people both in His earthly and heavenly ministries
- Bible – This organization adheres to Bible teachings and commands
- Progress -- This organization strives for continuous progress and effectiveness
- Excellence -- This organization’s mode of operation is excellence
- Morality – This organization operates under Biblical standards of morality
- People - This organization values the dignity of all people
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the infallible word of God (2 Peter 1:13-21; 2 Timothy 3:16, 17; John 5;39; Luke 24:27, 44)
- There is only one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19).
- Jesus Christ is God (Deuteronomy 6:4, John 1; John 10:30).
- God wants everyone to be reconciled to Him and be saved (2 Peter 3:9).
- Christians (children of God who have been reconciled to Him) are charged to care for all people (Mark 16:15-18; Matthew 28:19-20).